Since I’ll be turning a year wiser in less than a month (18 days to be exact), it gave me the best possible reason of compiling some of the things I’ve been wanting for so long hoping a fairy godmother (or friends) would fulfill it.
- bareMinerals Complexion Kit – I just wanted to see for myself how this works
- Tory Burch Flats – I really think this would be an investment for me since I’m more of the flats person. I’ve never really been a fan of heels.
- iPhone 6 covers – Those cute ones please, that suits my personality.
- Furla Candy Bag – I have found them the cutest since I came to know about them.
- Triangl Swimwear (Lily: Strawberry Kiss) – Closest friends would know how much I’ve been wanting these for the longest time! And since here I am really determined to lose weight, I think it’s the best time to give me this cutie bikini.
- Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual – I don’t think anyone needs explanation for this 😉
Not part of the photo:
- A curling iron with a 32mm thick wand – for big waves
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell perfume
I am quite aware how almost all of the things I included here are pricey but they’re all just what I wish to have but doesn’t necessarily need.