On today’s makeup look, I am featuring a practice that most makeup artists do.
Since I was gifted with the gloriously and highly pigmented Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerreiro Glow Kit, I seldom use it as a highlighter hence I use it as an eyeshadow to give me that glittery pop on my eyes. Hence, perfect for glam looks!
To know more of the products I used, continue reading..
- Moisturizer – Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
- Primer – Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional
- Foundation – MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation
- Eyebrows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo/Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Gel
- Eyes (Shadow/Liner/Mascara) – Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerreiro Glow Kit/Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Push-up Liner/Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Concealer – Make Up Forever Contour Palette
- Powder – Sephora Mineral Compact Foundation
- Contour – Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Palette
- Blush – MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
- Highlighter – Huda Beauty 3D Highlight Palette in Golden Sands
- Lips – Sephora Lip Stain in 41