Another makeup look that I’ve created that is simple and perfect for a daytime glam look!
Happy 1st of July everyone!
Wow! I can’t believe how the first half of the year flew by so fast.. can you? It wasn’t long ago but, makes me think of the time when red lipstick was my thing. I guess I grew out of it that I now only wear nude and pink tones for a more sophisticated look. Therefore on this makeup look, I decided to look back and have another go with that fiery red lip.
- Gosh Foundation Primer
- Sephora Perfection Foundation in No. 30 Medium Sable
- Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder in No. 25 Medium Beige
- The Body Shop Cheek Colour in Cookie
- Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings in Dark
- MAC Maleficent Eye Palette
- MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Push-up Liner
- Sephora Colour Lip Last in No. 05 Rose Bouquet